Call 911 in all emergencies.
Note: Dial 9-911 from a University phone.
What is an emergency?
An emergency is any immediate threat to life and/or property that requires immediate response from police, fire or Emergency Medical Services. Some examples of emergencies are crimes in progress, any kind of fire or a serious injury or illness. If you are not sure if an incident falls into an emergency classification, feel free to call 911 when an immediate response is needed. University Police can be reached at (920) 424-1212; dial 1212 from a University phone.
How should I report an emergency?
- Stay on the line with the dispatcher.
- Provide the address, location and a description of the emergency.
- Provide the phone number at your location.
- Provide a thorough description of the incident to assure appropriate resources are dispatched.
Non-Emergency Telephone Numbers
The following telephone numbers are provided for non-emergency situations. Using these numbers will provide a prompt response from the responsible agency, while keeping 911 lines free for emergencies. All 911 calls are voice and TTY.
- University Police Non-Emergency: (920) 424-1212
- Administrative Services/Risk Management: (920) 424-1009
- Facilities: (920) 424-3466